Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
8050 Santa Teresa Blvd Ste 210
Gilroy, CA 95020-3862
- Certified Residential Speciali
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- BS - Bachelor of Science in Management with a minor in Marketing
- Full time Realtor since 1975
- Broker license in 1984.
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Full time Realtor since 1975, CRS designation since 1990 (only 1 of 20 Realtors have attained this designation.) Broker license in 1984.
- Bachelor of Science. Business Management California State University, Chico.
- Always, always, always look out for the best interest of the client. Keep them informed, never lie or misrepresent and be honest to a fault. They will become raving fans.
- Realtor affiliated with the National Association of Realtors, (NAR) Calif. ASSN of Realtors, (CAR) Santa Clara County ASSN of Realtors, (SCCAOR) South County ASSN of Realtors (SCRA), certified residential specialist, (CRS) Gilroy Rotary, Gilroy Chamber of Commerce.
- Brad attended Gilroy schools and Chico State and is a Gilroy resident with one daughter. He is very involved in the community.
- Default School - REO Best Practices
- Default School - Advanced Evaluations
- Default School - Indymac REO Policies and Procedures
- Default School - One West REO Policies and Procedures
- Council of Residential Specialists - CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- CAR - California Association of Realtors
- SCCOAR - Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
- SCRA - South County Realtors Alliance